First Year Students in Suite-Style Residences
When you were initially offered a residence space, you paid a $2100 deposit. $1,300 of this deposit was for the residence meal plan which is only available and mandatory for students assigned to Totem Park or Place Vanier. Since you have been assigned to Walter Gage/Ritsumeikan-UBC House, $250 of your meal plan deposit has been transferred to a UBCcard Plan to support and assist you through your initial transition to living in residence. The remaining $1,050 will be transferred to your residence account which will be applied to your future fees.
Meal Plan: Totem Park & Place Vanier
Prospective undergraduate residents
We will only release this information if you provided consent to release it on your application form. See how we value privacy.
Returning & graduate residents
- AÂ current UBC student (this includes UBC-O students) who will be registered in credit courses or in a graduate program at UBC, during the sublet term.
- AÂ UBC student employed by a UBC department in a research capacity. Proof of employment is required. A copy of the appointment notice is sufficient.
- AÂ student from another university performing research directed by a UBC department. Proof of UBC sponsorship and student status is required. Please attach proof of UBC employment of sponsorship.
- If the sublet request is for the summer session (May-August), the sublessee was registered as a UBC student in the immediately preceding session (i.e. Term 2 of the Winter Session).
The sublessee must also meet all of the following requirements:
- Be in good standing with SHHS (i.e. no current evictions or denial of visiting privileges on file and in good financial standing).
- Be the same gender as the resident in shared units (not applicable to studio or one-bedroom units).
- Meet the age requirements applicable to your resident.