Doing laundry in residence is easy as 1, 2, 3!
1. Purchase your laundry card
Buy your card ($5) at the card reload centre in your residence commonsblock.
2. Add money to your card
Add money to your card in increments of $10, $20 or $50.
3. It’s laundry time!
Use your card at the laundry machines located in your residence building.
- Wash: $1.25
- 60¢ (first 30 minutes)
- 15¢ (15-minute top-up)
Laundry room locations
- Brock Commons—located on the main floor.
- Exchange—located on the bottom floor of each building; shared in-suite washer/dryer in townhouses.
- Fairview— located in each residence area.
- Fraser Hall—located on the main floor.
- Iona House—located in each building.
- Marine Drive—located on the ground level of each building.
- Orchard Commons—located in each house.
- Place Vanier—located in each house.
- Ponderosa Commons—located in each house.
- Ritsumeikan-UBC House—located in each residence building.
- tə šxʷhəleləm̓s tə k̓ʷaƛ̓kʷəʔaʔɬ—located on the bottom floor of each house.
- Thunderbird—located in each residence house.
- Totem Park—located in each residence house.
- Walter Gage—located in the basement of each building.
In Acadia Park, machines are available for suites in townhouses, Sopron House and Point Grey Apartments. Laundry rooms are located in all other buildings.