Prospective undergraduate residents
We will only release this information if you provided consent to release it on your application form. See how we value privacy.
Meal Plan: Totem Park, Place Vanier & Orchard Commons
Returning & graduate residents
- AÂ current UBC student (this includes UBC-O students) who will be registered in credit courses or in a graduate program at UBC, during the sublet term.
- AÂ UBC student employed by a UBC department in a research capacity. Proof of employment is required. A copy of the appointment notice is sufficient.
- AÂ student from another university performing research directed by a UBC department. Proof of UBC sponsorship and student status is required. Please attach proof of UBC employment of sponsorship.
- If the sublet request is for the summer session (May-August), the sublessee was registered as a full-time UBC student in the immediately-preceding session (i.e. Term 2 of the Winter Session).
The sublessee must also meet all of the following requirements:
- Be in good standing with SHHS (i.e. no current evictions or denial of visiting privileges on file and in good financial standing).
- Be the same gender as the resident in shared units (not applicable to studio or one-bedroom units).
- Meet the age requirements applicable to your resident.
If you have not signed your contract card at the Front Desk, and you will not be present to hand your keys to your sublessee, you will need to sign your contract card electronically before the keys will be released to your sublessee. Contact your Front Desk to find out how to sign your contract card.