Document Requirements for Contract Cancellation Requests

Please forward the following documents to the Student Housing Main Office in support of your contract cancellation request:


Please provide a letter from your Faculty Advising office confirming the date that you are expected to complete your degree requirements.

Co-op Work Term Placement

Please provide a letter from your Co-op office confirming the dates that you will be on a Co-op Work Placement. Residents who are placed locally are welcome to remain in residence while they are on a work placement.

Go Global Student Exchange Program

Please provide a letter from the Go Global office confirming the dates of your exchange program.

Teaching Practicum

Please provide a letter from the Teacher Education Office confirming your practicum dates.

Graduate Students

Please provide a copy of your Program Completion and Closure Date memo from the Faculty of Graduate Studies.