The Commuter Student Hostel located in Walter Gage Residence is not available for standard online reservations during the 2020-2021 Winter Session.
If you have special circumstances that require you to be on campus and you would benefit from access to the hostel, please email the Walter Gage Residence Life Manager to request a reservation. Please allow at least 48 business hours for a response.
- Standard online reservations are not available for the 2020-2021 Winter Session.
- There is very limited availability in cases of special circumstances.
- Reservations are never available for Friday nights, Saturday nights, or Sunday nights preceding a holiday Monday, except possibly during final exam periods.
- The maximum stay is two nights in a seven-day period.
- Eight single gender units with twin XL bed and desk/chair.
- Same-day bookings accepted before 5 p.m. Maximum stay of two nights in a seven day period.
- Reservations are not available for Sunday evenings proceeding a holiday Monday, except during exam periods.
- $35/night, including taxes.
- Guests must adhere to the standards of conduct outlined in the CSH Agreement.
- This year, each hostel unit is fully private, including a private washroom.
- Units have a twin XL bed and desk/chair.
- Units have a toaster and kettle, but there is no kitchen access.
- Basic toiletries are provided.
- Complimentary WiFi is included.
- Fees are $35 per night, including taxes.
- Check-in is at 3 p.m. and checkout is at 11 a.m.
- Overnight parking may be available for $10 per night, not including taxes; parking permits are only valid from 3 p.m. to 11 a.m.
- Credit card, debit card or cash payment accepted at check-in at the Walter Gage Residence Front Desk.
- All CSH guests must adhere to the standards of conduct outlined in the CSH Agreement.
- Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance or else all charges for the full reservation will apply.
Walter Gage Residence Life Manager (RLM)
- Email the RLM to request a booking.
- Please allow 48 business hours for a response.
- Phone bookings/reservations are not accepted.