Eating is easy when you live at UBC. Everyone who lives in residence has the opportunity to purchase a convenient meal plan. Benefits include:
- No need to cook, clean or worry about cash.
- Valid at more than 30 places to eat, including on-site dining halls at Totem Park, Place Vanier and Orchard Commons.
- Healthy and sustainable food choices available.
- Quick and easy purchases on-the-go with the UBCcard.
- Track your account balance online and add dollars if needed.
- At the end of your contract, Residence Dollars are automatically transferred to a Carryover Plan and Flex Dollars are automatically transferred to a UBCcard Plan. By request, Residence and Flex Dollars can also be transferred to a UBC Food Services Gift Card, or Flex Dollars can be refunded. See the Request for Refund/Transfer formΒ for deadlines and fees.
Meal plans vary depending on your residence area: